Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ryan House Run 2013

2 years ago I participated in the Ryan House Run 10K with a couple of my co-workers.  Unfortunately, last year, I was pregnant and didn't feel like I could do it.  But this year I signed up for the 5K, to walk. I am nowhere near being able to run 3.4 miles yet.

And then I got this idea to bring Sadie with me.  So, with my friends, we walked 3.4 miles and Sadie joined us.


I think Sadie really enjoyed it.  So much so that I think we might be doing a few more "races" together this year.  As I begin project fit-in-my-clothes-again (we're going on a small vacation in May and I realized I couldn't wear sweatpants the whole time!), I am going to try to do my Couch to 5K during the week, and take Sadie on long 5K walks on either Saturday or Sunday.

We had a good time and we liked seeing our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment