Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sadie's new Physical Therapist

We didn't waste any time once we were done seeing Tami as our PT, we started right up with Denise the next week.  It's sort of strange to have PT at our house, but I'm sure we'll get used to it.  It's nice to not have to go anywhere, that's for sure.

Denise has now seen Sadie 2 times, and they're still getting to know one another.  She's ambitious with Sadie and agrees with a lot of my goals I have for Sadie, saying they are very reasonable.  And she's nice too.  They seem to get along well.

What I didn't know about Denise is that she's a Beaver.  (For those who don't  understand this reference that means she went to Oregon State University... my family is from Eugene, home of the University of Oregon Ducks.  The Beavers are our rivals, and we take our rivalry seriously in Oregon!)  She was funny when she told me this.  She said, "yeah, I saw your 'Go Ducks' sweatpants the first day I was here, but I figured I'd just let it go." hahahaha!!

I guess she also has an OSU sticker on her car.  Brian said to me after she was gone the second day, "you know where she went to school, right?"  I told him, "yeah, if I'd known ahead of time, I wouldn't have hired her!!"  hahahaha

Just kidding.

She's awesome and I'm really excited not only for her to work with Sadie, but just to be her friend.  She knows a lot about food and canning and preserving and gardening and things.  We are going to get along just fine...despite her alma mater.

Here are some pictures from Sadie's first time working with Denise...

This is amazing, we need to work on this position more

I'm trying to look at the camera, Mama, but this is hard work and I need to concentrate right now

Touchdown!!  Go Ducks! hahahaha

Any advice for PT in the home?  It's just still weird for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment