Thursday, February 23, 2012

so.much.poop.

Last night was a rough night. Sadie woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep...for hours. I went in there and laid down with her and patted her, I finally gave up because I was so tired. But Sadie wasn't done, so Brian went in there for a while. But he gave up too.

After a couple of hours, food, medicine, rocking, and patting, she finally fell back asleep.

And this morning when I went in to get her I had a surprise waiting for me. Poop everywhere. It was on her blankets, all over her pants, her shirt and it had soaked through the blanket she was sitting on and soiled the chill out chair. It smelled horrible.

And Sadie felt better. She was smiling and happy and her muscles were loose.

The thing is, this is the second time she's done this in 48 hours.

Last time was in the car.

I'm not sure which is worse.

So.much.poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment