Saturday, October 16, 2010

Confessions


1. I don't really mind going to bed at 8:30-9:00. It always baffles me when people on Facebook mention going to bed early at 10:00. I don't remember the last time I CHOSE to stay up until 10:00. The other night, Sadie's mouth hurt and she had a hard time going to sleep, and by 10:00, I could barely keep my eyes open!! And since we're usually up before 6:00am, I'd rather be in bed early.

2. I sorta like when Sadie *has* to sleep with me. Granted, it's uncomfortable if it goes on all night, but sometimes I lay there around 1:00am or 2:00am and kind wish Sadie'd wake up so I can pull her close to me and cuddle with her. I love how she just curls up and melts into my body like she was meant to be there.

3. Cleaning toilets doesn't bother me. There are SSOOOOO many things I hate more than cleaning toilets. Going grocery shopping, mopping, to name a few.

4. My diapers are still in the dryer. I washed them Thursday, and I'm writing this Saturday morning. I'm a little ashamed to say that all day yesterday I went to the dryer to get a clean diaper, but I never got them ALL and actually put them away.

5. I don't miss TV. Sure I watch Glee and Bones online every week, but it's sorta nice because I can get to them when I have time. We don't have cable, and therefore don't watch TV. We haven't had it for over a year now. I think it's really kept us from wasting time, and it probably makes it easier to keep that 8:30 bedtime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment